- thermoplastic hoses designed for Low and High working pressure
- Suitable for Hydraulic application with increased resistance to abrasion
- High chemical resistance to almost all Chemicals, cleaners and solvents
- Up to 50% lighter than comparable rubber hoses with small bending radius for
maximum flow rate
- For use with petroleum, synthetic or water based fluids in Hydraulic systems.
- excelent resistance ageinest ozone, UV light and aging
- small volumetric expantention
- Lower own flow resistance, and low Expansion under maximum operating pressure
- Hydrolysis and microbes stabilized cover
- High abrasion resistance of the cover
- High pulse strength and durability
- Arbeitstemperatur von -40° bis +90° C
- For use with hydraulic oiles on water base max. bis 70°C
For gas applications, the hose must be pricked - thank you for specified requests.